1) Build a following by connecting other social media accounts such as, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to your Instagram page. Make sure you use relevant, popular hashtags. Follow others and like their images.
2) Premiere videos to promote your business. Remember that Instagram videos have a 15 second cap so make your video persuasive and straight to the point. You want to make sure that you are informing your followers on the latest news revolving around your business in these videos as well.
3) Embed your Instagram video on your business website. This will enable viewers to be connected to your site where they will more informed on all that your business entails.
4) Have a posting plan. You want to be in touch with your followers use of Instagram so that you will know when and what to post in reference to your business. You don’t want to dominate your followers Instagram feeds but you do need to be consistent with your posts. This will up chances of your business being effective.
5) Take advantage of the many different apps that are out there to enhance how you promote your business. There are so many apps at your disposal that you can utilize to improve your pictures, video, quotes, and even networking.
6) Posts photos that are relevant to your business. They can even be inspiring quotes. Remember to have a balance of inspirational quotes with updated photos of your business.
7) Reward your followers through contest! This is good for business because it is a promotional tool that can expand your business offline. You can give out freebies (t-shirt, cups, pens etc.)
8) Familiarize yourself with current trends so that you can direct your marketing to targeted audiences.
9) Be attentive to other businesses similar to yours on Instagram to improve your business strategies.
10) Network with other business owners on Instagram. If you are successful at this, other businesses with promote you as well to their followers.