Summertime is approaching and you want to break out with the belly tops and booty shorts but all of your snacking has caught up with you. Your stomach isn’t tight and your thighs are covered in cellulite. Your arms are flabby and you aren’t happy. Well I have the perfect workout for you. Before you begin your workout, you must first follow a few rules.
Rule #1: Drink Water, Water, and More Water!
Rule #2: Cut out the Junk (Fast food, Sugary/Salty Snacks etc.)
Rule #3: Do Cardio 3 times a week
These three rules will enable you to see results quicker once you stick to the workout I have provided for you. Enjoy and don’t stop until you can wear that belly top girl!
When I think of Google, the Whodini song comes to mind. “Friends, how many of us have them? Friends, ones we can depend on”. I know that if no one can get me through anything that I am unsure of, my good friend Google can. I met Google back in high school and we have been tight ever since. I am so grateful for Google’s parents, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. It was the fourth day of September when they brought Google into this world. A day I will never forget because Google wasn’t the only one birthed that day, my girl Beyoncé was but that’s another story. Google, an internet-related services company, can be used for a variety of things such as, online advertising, information seeking, distributed computing, and interactive programs.
Online advertising with Google’s AdWords enables advertisers to advertise their companies on the Google network. AdSense allows them to make money off of their advertisements. Google Analytics helps them keep track of who all viewed their advertisements. Information seeking on Google through its search engine is dominating all of the search engines in the markets of the United States. Gmail can also be accessed through the search engine, an email service supported by advertisements. Through distributed computing, cloud services are offered to connect and communicate with the internet and other networks. Some of the the interactive programs that Google has to offer are, Gmail (email), Google Drive (office suite), as well Google+(social networking).
Yes, my good friend Google can do it all. I only hang with the best and I have no worries because Google is and will forever be my ride or die.
We all have had a moment in our life when we had to defend our reputation, some more than others. It is in our nature to care about what other people think about us. When we feel socially rejected, many of us will try to convince ourselves that it is no big deal, when in reality, it hurts us to our core.
Celebrities, are not to be excluded from this, for their entire career is fueled by public fascination. Their allure is much attributed to how they are portrayed in the media. If they are deemed by the media to be the “good guy”, their reputation will most likely be untarnished. However, if they fall below the media’s good grace and become the “bad guy” this can be detrimental to not only their careers, but their personal lives as well.
Most of the time, the media will not outright dub a celebrity the “bad guy” or the “good guy”, it is all in how they encode in their reporting over a period of time. We as recipients of the media, will decode what is being reported to us by the media consciously and unconsciously and that can determine whether we jump on the bandwagon of how the media wants us to perceive certain celebrities.
Nevertheless, celebrities are not that different from you and I, just don’t tell the media that!
It is the first thing you think about when you wake up and the last thing on your mind before you go to bed. You think about it with every breath you take and every move you make. Sometimes you feel so close to it but yet so far away. It’s your dreams!
I know you are probably asking yourself questions like “Will my dreams ever come true?”, “What am I doing wrong?”, and “Am I crazy for still believing?”. I can’t answer those questions but allow me to put things in perspective for you. Everything that you have went through or are going through in your pursuit to reach your dreams is for a reason. It is all a test and your experiences are your study guide for success. That big ole “NO” that you received when you just knew that you were going to get a big fat “YES” was not for discouraging purposes but within some good possible reasons.
Possible Reason #1: Appreciation;sometimes it takes being denied opportunities to reach our dreams to make us embrace it that much more when we do. This makes room for humility because everybody won’t get to see if the grass is indeed greener on the other side.
Possible Reason #2: Motivation; some of us are not aware of how bad we want something until we face rejection pertaining to our dreams. This enables us as dreamers to prove ourselves in which we ultimately find out how great we can really be at what we are hoping to accomplish.
Possible Reason #3: Maturation; sometimes we think we are ready for all that reaching our dreams entails when the truth of the matter is, we still may have a few other things to work on. A lot of these things we may have to work on may not be directly related to our dreams but what we need to be able to maneuver through our dreams.
Possible Reason #4: Dedication; everyone is not built to endure hard work and this separates those who are worthy of their dreams coming true from those who just aren’t. It doesn’t matter if it takes twenty years, if one decides to “stay the course” something great and beneficial will come out of it.
Possible Reason #5: Hesitation; we often like to think that we know what we want when in actuality we really don’t. Life has a way of not working out the way we want it to when we want it to. This for the sake of giving us time to be sure of what it is we really want, prompting us to change our minds or to start over if necessary.
Dreams do come true and just because it doesn’t happen when you want it to, does not mean that it won’t ever happen. Don’t put an expiration date on your dreams and don’t put them in a box either. Patience is virtue and dreams are not that far from reality. If you can dream it, you can achieve it!
1) Build a following by connecting other social media accounts such as, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to your Instagram page. Make sure you use relevant, popular hashtags. Follow others and like their images.
2) Premiere videos to promote your business. Remember that Instagram videos have a 15 second cap so make your video persuasive and straight to the point. You want to make sure that you are informing your followers on the latest news revolving around your business in these videos as well.
3) Embed your Instagram video on your business website. This will enable viewers to be connected to your site where they will more informed on all that your business entails.
4) Have a posting plan. You want to be in touch with your followers use of Instagram so that you will know when and what to post in reference to your business. You don’t want to dominate your followers Instagram feeds but you do need to be consistent with your posts. This will up chances of your business being effective.
5) Take advantage of the many different apps that are out there to enhance how you promote your business. There are so many apps at your disposal that you can utilize to improve your pictures, video, quotes, and even networking.
6) Posts photos that are relevant to your business. They can even be inspiring quotes. Remember to have a balance of inspirational quotes with updated photos of your business.
7) Reward your followers through contest! This is good for business because it is a promotional tool that can expand your business offline. You can give out freebies (t-shirt, cups, pens etc.)
8) Familiarize yourself with current trends so that you can direct your marketing to targeted audiences.
9) Be attentive to other businesses similar to yours on Instagram to improve your business strategies.
10) Network with other business owners on Instagram. If you are successful at this, other businesses with promote you as well to their followers.
Do you have an Instagram? A what? An Instagram! That is a lot like how the conversation went between me and this guy at a friend’s party a few years ago. I thought he was just social media advanced and I never knew that it would become the must-have pertaining to social media. Now that I am more familiar with Instagram, I am confused to why it is so popular. The whole concept of the site is unoriginal and contributes to vain behavior. Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter afford its users the opportunity to post pictures and videos. All of those sites also enable its users to have friends/followers and send messages. So I just have to ask, what makes Instagram so special? According to a presentation I watched in my Digital Publishing & Production class, Instagram is being used by many news media outlets to assist them in the reporting and updating of their news stories. I suppose it being another option among other social media sites is incentive enough to create one and jump on the bandwagon. As the old saying goes, “pictures say a thousand words” and since that’s really what Instagram is all about, I suppose I will break out with the baby pictures.